Using Google Apps
On this page you'll find several uses for Google apps in church music ministry.
Hypertext Link to Google Doc: Choir Handbook
Hypertext Link to Google Spreadsheet: Choral Music Library
BELOW: Embedded Google Spreadsheet (i.e. Weekly Rehearsal Schedule), Embedded Google Calendar, YouTube Video, SoundCloud Track & Playlist:
Add a Google calendar to your website
You can add an interactive version of your calendar to your website, and add buttons for your website visitors to save your calendar events.
Embed a calendar on your website
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the "Integrate calendar" section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.
Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.